15hrs tmr!
How much sarah,eric,yiting & I can eat!OMG! Tmr is the 15hr challenge from 7.30am-10.30pm in school! I dont know why but i am like looking forward to it siol! Wonder if being with your classmates for 15hrs can bring fun anot. Going to fold paper boxes and divider until my hand kana burnt haha :D Met sarah, yiting than eric and finally went to eric's house. Inside i tell you the dogs like good life sia got fan blowing at them 24/7 and all they need to do is slack, haha! My new curfew time is 11pm :(
Tags repiled
Dor: I know its you la sia sister! Act better next time leh haha i forgot about your nightmare and you remembered me again!
Rasyidah: Since you didnt know i had a blog than how did you know?! Taylor swift best \m/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home