Thursday, April 2, 2009

Damn suay!

Today my new spikes suppose to come already BUT THAN the person came rang the doorbell ONCE AND DIDN'T WAIT FOR MY DAD TO COME OUT than he run don't know go where already wha stupid sia he! Argh! Dad called the person to scold him haha! Serve you right loser kid! :D

Sports day is coming! Not expecting much from it, dont know why also haha. Tmr got training again :) looking forward to it no idea why.
Ps: For cindy, she is damn nice, she ask me don't play dota I listen to her :D LOL! Haha! Random!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha I am I an. I GET IT. Woo hoo.

April 4, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Teo! said...

Hello Ian happy birthday yay :}

April 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home