Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The time is coming

Ytd dad had a rather serious talk with me over dinner table. He said "So are you going to study hard anot? If not I will maybe put you in another school to help you study better you know? to prevent that I will seriously seriously study hard and pay attention in class already so that I wont get my ass brought out of ngee ann and into some 2nd school haha.

Nationals is coming! Cant wait for it but coach told me its kinda too late to improve now already but he says its ok cause I still have next year with you, and maybe we can get something next year :D cant wait to see what I will become it I train properly :)

Time passed so fast now I have put everything behind me already and look towards the future to see what I will become :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home