Catched the proposal today with sarah, eric, brenda and yiting. NICE SHOW I TELL YOU! Although i caught it quite late since it was released. Haha!
Tmr got inter class basketball, and hope our class can get first! :D
Common test results wasnt so good either! So far all disappointing! :( FML
School has been quite fun, with all that is happening and stuff. Hope my other results will be better as the days go by. I hate it when parents have moodswings sometimes its just that their attitude changes so fast!
Tmr got inter class basketball, and hope our class can get first! :D
Common test results wasnt so good either! So far all disappointing! :( FML
School has been quite fun, with all that is happening and stuff. Hope my other results will be better as the days go by. I hate it when parents have moodswings sometimes its just that their attitude changes so fast!

1 Comments:
BEST ah, perseverance (: MUG HARD! and PAY HARD (: *pokes*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home